Accidents in Public Places

Essentially, a ‘public place’ is any place (including roads and streets) to which the public have or are permitted to have access, whether on payment or otherwise.

Managers (or more precisely – occupiers) have a duty of care towards every member of the public visiting their premises. Sometimes, however, an accident can happen due to their negligence in ensuring visitors’ safety. Therefore, if you have been injured in an accident in a public place, you may be able to claim compensation.

You will find a list of common types of public place accidents below, along with information how we can help you to get the compensation you deserve.

No Win, No Fee Solicitors – recovering ALL your losses

Our solicitors will help you on a ‘no win, no fee‘ basis, which means that there is no financial risk for you in making a claim. We will provide full support during the claim process.

We will seek the maximum compensation possible in the circumstances, in order to adequately reflect your pain and suffering.

We will also recover all your financial losses, including loss of earnings.

If you require further medical treatment and/or rehabilitation, it is vital to contact a solicitor as soon as possible, so that the best possible care (e.g. private surgery or rehabilitation) could be arranged at the earliest opportunity.

Call our experts on 08000 488 884 for a free, no-obligation advice or request a call back.